SOB Stripped

We all know you've got somethin' to say. So drop it in here and see what folks think!

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

User avatar
MAUIMATT
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Location: SACRAMENTO
Contact:

Post by MAUIMATT » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 pm

WOW!! What a great time, I just made it home 12 hours later It was the first SOB I have been to and well worth the trip I met alot of the people here on this board and what a great bunch of guys I can't wait untill next year and special thanks to Josh for the campsite.I hope to see all you guys next year Thanks for a good time
Attachments
sob 13 112.jpg

oldwinghunter
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by oldwinghunter » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

hey matt, good to meet you too ... i just got home my self a bit ago .... makes for a heckuva day . hope you get to return to oregon , to do it again one day !!!!
next time , you might wanna park in a different place , so my rig , doesnt affect your blue book value on your rig !!!!!!!!!!
and i still think you was jammin the mackarena .....when i wasnt looking . .....
most people are absent,,, my merciful nature, and sense of fair play !

BucMaster
BFix Starter
BFix Starter
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 10:21 pm
Location: Coos Bay, Oregon

Post by BucMaster » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 pm

dragdaddy wrote:I've been a regular since 2001 and have always thought you should move it to Coos Bay or Hauser in the future. The dunes are HUGE. Lots of trees, lakes (fishing), trails, hills, beach. They have more camping and paved areas (beer). They don't have the 10:00 curfew. Maybe make it into a 4 or 5 day event? You could have sand drags, hill drags, all day trail runs, gps search events, plus all the other events you had before.
If you stage it next to the Myterlwood factory it has real easy access to Highway 101.
Sand Lake is about 5% of the size of the dunes from Spinreel to Hauser. You should really think about it. From Portland its only about 2.5 hours further but well worth it.
I'd love to see an event down South. But we do have a midnite to six curfew. We do have LOTS of law enforcement. We have a 93 Db sound limit, as opossed to 97 Db at Sand Lake. The grass isn't always greener..........I've lived in Coos Bay my entire life and love it, but I do like going to Sand Lake once a year. As for the Forest service dudes jacking you up on the raffles, selling stuff, poker run........... I'd be willing to bet that the Southern guys would be easier to work with.
74 Bronco Ranger, first rig, bought when a Junior in High School in 87.

marc
BFix Built
BFix Built
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: MILWAUKIE, OR.

Post by marc » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:00 am

the family and i had an awsome time again this year. thanks to all those who worked so hard to put it all together. it was good seeing those i know and meeting those i did'nt. can't wait for the next event!!

marc
Marc
-------
69, 302, zf, 205, 3.5''sl, 2''bl, d44, 9'', 456, both locked.

User avatar
Dude, seriously...
BFix Starter
BFix Starter
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 pm
Location: Seattle

Post by Dude, seriously... » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 am

What a great time! It was our first SOB and we are already looking forward to the next one.

Does anyone know who we talk to order shirts? We missed the 3p roadside stand sale but would like to get on the list if more are being ordered.
302, C4, 3.5SL, rust, leaky things...

User avatar
TCheney
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:48 pm
Contact:

Post by TCheney » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:52 am

Dude, seriously... wrote:What a great time! It was our first SOB and we are already looking forward to the next one.

Does anyone know who we talk to order shirts? We missed the 3p roadside stand sale but would like to get on the list if more are being ordered.

Shirt reorder is underway... please inundate Mike with your requests:
viewtopic.php?p=1083245#1083245

bronco69
BFix Built
BFix Built
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Longview, WA

Post by bronco69 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:41 pm

SOB sucked this year, too many cops, left on saturday. I do have the last 9 years of really good SOB memories to look back upon, so a big thanks still goes to all who make it happen. I may never go back tho.
69 1/2 cab
NP 435, 302, 4.56's, 8274, almost done....sure

71 sport
3 spd, rear spool, 302,4.11's, 8274

User avatar
Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:39 am
Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

Post by Brandon » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm

bronco69 wrote:SOB sucked this year, too many cops, left on saturday. I do have the last 9 years of really good SOB memories to look back upon, so a big thanks still goes to all who make it happen. I may never go back tho.
:? Okay :roll:
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

User avatar
Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3624
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:42 pm
Location: Boring Or

Post by Stan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 pm

The enhanced law enforcement, alcohol restrictions, and midnight curfew were in response to the ever increasing casualty rate there.
Last year they had 9 Life Flights out of there and 5?-3? Casualties- I can't remember.
This year they're down to one Life Flight and 0 casualties.
But they were working on an ATVer as we were leaving. But I think he was riding ground ambulance.
And they still have to get through Labor Day weekend.
I bet every law enforcement agency in the area has everyone on duty down there this weekend.
Stan
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

User avatar
Rumble Frog
BFix Built
BFix Built
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Contact:

Enforcement

Post by Rumble Frog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 pm

The only thing I didn't like about the new rules is lack of enforcement. It was well after midnight when a couple of jack-asses on those mechanical bumblebee / fartmobiles went tearing around.

I don't think a few well placed snipers would be too extreme, but, unfortunately, illegal!

User avatar
STARKYPDX
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:37 pm
Location: Secret lab in Oregon

Post by STARKYPDX » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 pm

bronco69 wrote:SOB sucked this year, too many cops, left on saturday. I do have the last 9 years of really good SOB memories to look back upon, so a big thanks still goes to all who make it happen. I may never go back tho.
this makes me laugh...
If you weren't doing anything wrong then you've got nothing to worry about.. Right?
Note: There weren't any more county patrols than in years past.
Broncohazard Godfather
'77 351w 5.5", 33" BFG MT, 4:11's & Locked

User avatar
Rumble Frog
BFix Built
BFix Built
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Contact:

Safety

Post by Rumble Frog » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Regarding the new "safer" dunes, I have an "almost" amusing story. I got home Saturday night and was quite tired from having had no sleep out in the dunes, so I hit the sack early. About 11 p.m., my wife came in and woke me up to ask if I intended to leave my Bronco in the driveway. No, I always garage it when at home, so I got up, put on my bath robe and bare-footed it out to the driveway. When I went to start it, it only buzzed. Just as with SOB 12, all the banging around on the mogully dunes, discombobulated my battery inside, and it was deceased. So, as I have done many times before, I put my shoulder into the driver's side door sill and gave a mighty push! Pow! My achilles tendon instantly ruptured. So now it looks as if I won't be driving my Bronco (or any other vehicle) for a long while (right foot). Surgery next week!

P.S. - I will be uploading some video as soon as I get done editing it. I walked all the rows at the group photo and got everybody's rig in.

highbronco
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:26 am
Location: Philomath,Ore.

Post by highbronco » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Sorry to hear bout the tendon. On the good side though, lookin forward to the video.
Lots of ect.,ect. (DOES IT NEVER END?)

User avatar
Arsenio
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:49 pm
Location: St Helens Or

Post by Arsenio » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 pm

and what did you want to do that you couldn't because of law enforcement? Only thing i see them stopping people for is equipment violations. You can be the biggest jackass in the world and they wouldn't bother you as long as you have your proper equipment.
1970 FI 5.8,4r70w,fwhp44,9,airlockers,oba,35's not 5cents to my name.

marc
BFix Built
BFix Built
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: MILWAUKIE, OR.

Post by marc » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 pm

i'd have to agree with most. if you have a problem with cops don't break the law. personally i liked the increase enforsement, if it kepps people from being stupid(or at least less stupid), what the heck.

marc
Marc
-------
69, 302, zf, 205, 3.5''sl, 2''bl, d44, 9'', 456, both locked.

User avatar
Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2936
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Chico California

Post by Formerjughead » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 pm

I'd like to know what the "buzz kill" was. Anytime I dealt with any of the Po-Po on the sand, or in town, they seemed to be very tolerant and appreciative of our presence. I think you would need to have a serious case of knuckleheadedness to get them to hassle you.

That's just my opinion though and I always seem to get along with everyone.
"Life sucks, wear a helmet"
Remember: While resorting to violence is never the answer, starting off with violence almost always is.

User avatar
Allen
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:10 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Post by Allen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:37 am

Formerjughead wrote:That's just my opinion though and I always seem to get along with everyone.
Brad did someone else write this for you? :finger:
Allen
1970 Bronco, 5.0 SEFI/NV3550/dana 20, 5.5" total lift, 4whl PDB, Dana 44, BB 9", and alot more money!

1966 Bronco in a box

*When sending your wife down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring back beer too!

User avatar
Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2936
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Chico California

Post by Formerjughead » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 am

Allen wrote:
Formerjughead wrote:That's just my opinion though and I always seem to get along with everyone.
Brad did someone else write this for you? :finger:
You obviously missed the large puddle of sarcasm that last statement was sitting in.
"Life sucks, wear a helmet"
Remember: While resorting to violence is never the answer, starting off with violence almost always is.

User avatar
Allen
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:10 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Post by Allen » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm

No sir, I received that loud and clear!
Allen
1970 Bronco, 5.0 SEFI/NV3550/dana 20, 5.5" total lift, 4whl PDB, Dana 44, BB 9", and alot more money!

1966 Bronco in a box

*When sending your wife down the road with a gas can, it is impolite to ask her to bring back beer too!

broncaroo
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:23 am
Location: redmond, oregon

Post by broncaroo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 pm

this year was my first to SOB. I must say I was dissapointed. I had seen pics of vendors at past events, although I now know why they werent there. but mainly about the lack of organization. nobody seemed to know or care when or where things were happening. my wife had made lots of food for the potluck which was going to be on saturday night, but , unknown to all but a select few, they had it on thursday instead. thursday??? why when the event doesnt officially start until friday? the time of the photo shoot was also changed from 2:00 to 1:00, which left out many who were arriving as most were leaving. a sign or schedule would have been nice. I talked to several who drove long distances, some from canada, who felt let down, this was a major undertaking for them and a chance to get to know other bronco enthusiasts at the potluck and other events, such as the poker run which I guess never happened. I gave up my weekend of archery season opener to attend, which I wouldnt normally do. a suggestion: talk to local farmers or ranchers and see if you can rent a large field, that way vendors can set up and sell without the hassle of gestapo. you can still have events at the dunes. charge for entry and camping to offset the rental of site and port-a-potties. make this a great event like it was in the past.
68 bronco 3" lift 289, three speed.

User avatar
SHAWN
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1690
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:25 pm
Location: Sandy, OR

Post by SHAWN » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:11 pm

broncaroo wrote: the time of the photo shoot was also changed from 2:00 to 1:00,
I must have missed the mis-information. I have been to a lot of SOB's, even when they were in september (good thing you didn't mis that info :lol: ), and the pic was always at 1 o'clock.

Shawn.
...behind every blade of grass...
..."Shall not be infringed"
aka W7EDC

E= hammer and stick.

User avatar
Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3624
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:42 pm
Location: Boring Or

Post by Stan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

That was my only complaint - " they" could have scribbled a few event times on a piece of notebook paper and taped it to the registration booth.
BUT --" they " did warn us -- it was going to be stripped.
Every SOB I've attended had the photo shoot at 1:00 pm.
The potluck info was "hidden" - it was in two pages of posts titled " SOB 13 roadkill potluck" -- started in Febuary :roll:
Ya the Horde doesn't bow hunt. I've missed opening day the last 6 years. --
Just gotta pick priorities.
:LOL
Stan
Last edited by Stan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

User avatar
Arsenio
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:49 pm
Location: St Helens Or

Post by Arsenio » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm

ya but the question is did you make it out before closing day?
1970 FI 5.8,4r70w,fwhp44,9,airlockers,oba,35's not 5cents to my name.

User avatar
Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:39 am
Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

Post by Brandon » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:55 pm

broncaroo wrote:this year was my first to SOB. I must say I was dissapointed. I had seen pics of vendors at past events, although I now know why they werent there. but mainly about the lack of organization. nobody seemed to know or care when or where things were happening. my wife had made lots of food for the potluck which was going to be on saturday night, but , unknown to all but a select few, they had it on thursday instead. thursday??? why when the event doesnt officially start until friday? the time of the photo shoot was also changed from 2:00 to 1:00, which left out many who were arriving as most were leaving. a sign or schedule would have been nice. I talked to several who drove long distances, some from canada, who felt let down, this was a major undertaking for them and a chance to get to know other bronco enthusiasts at the potluck and other events, such as the poker run which I guess never happened. I gave up my weekend of archery season opener to attend, which I wouldnt normally do. a suggestion: talk to local farmers or ranchers and see if you can rent a large field, that way vendors can set up and sell without the hassle of gestapo. you can still have events at the dunes. charge for entry and camping to offset the rental of site and port-a-potties. make this a great event like it was in the past.
Bummer dude you must not have found the Hazard Boyz we knew what was going on the whole time and this was the best SOB I have attended and I have been to 9-10 of them. There was an update on Bfix as to what to expect at this years SOB but if you didn't see it before you cancelled your hunting trip, again bummer. And for the potluck yes it was held on thursday there were many posts on this aswell. If you do not cruise the forum every now and then, you just might miss something and NO we will not send every update on Bfix to CB. If you had extra food for a saturday potluck that you planned for, again you should have found the B.H. group. We had a potluck every night it seemed and you would have been more then welcome to join in. Remember that next year if you do come? Sorry you were disapointed with this years event but I think the people/friends you are with make it a good experience, not the to do list. 8)
Last edited by Brandon on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

User avatar
Formerjughead
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2936
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:34 pm
Location: Chico California

Post by Formerjughead » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:06 pm

I am about sick and tired of hearing how SOB didn't live up to someone's expectations.........Boo Freakin' HOO!

It was still the largest gathering of Broncos in the world!

Thom and crew put on a topshelf event every year. This was "our" year to give back to them and let them enjoy a weekend of Bronco shenanigans.

Every regular to this site knew what to expect and most of the regulars were there regaedless.

So my advice to you is to head on over to Classic Broncos and get your snivel on over there; because your attitude is going to get you no where but smacked right in the soup cooler.

Dumb ass something for nothing Nancy piece of trash.......go kick rocks

Brad
"Life sucks, wear a helmet"
Remember: While resorting to violence is never the answer, starting off with violence almost always is.

User avatar
Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3624
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:42 pm
Location: Boring Or

Post by Stan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 am

I've always appreciated Brads ability to cut to the core of a subject.
Stan
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

oldwinghunter
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by oldwinghunter » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 am

he is correct...... i personally think that a few of the {bitchers} should get with cheny, and do some volunteering to help out the cause... there is obviously something a buncha folks could help out with ... be it checking for a ranchers feild to use, making up iteneriarys, and posting them , . leading out trail runs to different places , or even just on road tours out to the different places in the tillamook area, the cheese factory, airplane museum , crab fishing {like a few of the the guys did} there are all kinds of different things that can be done. and i am sure they would love the help .
most people are absent,,, my merciful nature, and sense of fair play !

willd
Bfix Carb'd
Bfix Carb'd
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 am
Location: Wilsonville, OR

Post by willd » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:42 am

I have to agree with Brad. I'm having a really difficult time feeling sorry for anyone that didn't get to have all the fun they expected. I finally got my Bronco a week after last year's SOB, so I missed that one. I spent the entire year looking forward to this year only to have my transmission take a crapper two weeks before. I even planned on just coming down there with my quads just to try to be a part of it, but couldn't get everything together. Maybe it's just jealousy, but at least you got to be there.

User avatar
Tom Dummer
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3694
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:29 pm
Location: Scappoose, Oregon

Post by Tom Dummer » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

oldwinghunter wrote:he is correct...... i personally think that a few of the {bitchers} should get with cheny, and do some volunteering to help out the cause... there is obviously something a buncha folks could help out with ... be it checking for a ranchers feild to use, making up iteneriarys, and posting them , . leading out trail runs to different places , or even just on road tours out to the different places in the tillamook area, the cheese factory, airplane museum , crab fishing {like a few of the the guys did} there are all kinds of different things that can be done. and i am sure they would love the help .
You hit it here. V O L U N T E E R for something. Plan something ahead of time. I have volunteered for a lot of things in the past and now I am pretty much inked to do the mild trail runs every year. In the years past, I have shown up at the checkin booth ans asked if they needed help with the games. I have ran a game every year for at least 5 years and it is a great way to mee a whole hell of a lot of people.
The roadkill potluck had a lot of discussion here. It was decided that those of us who put it on were missing out on Saturday night festivities. Thursday night is when a bunch of people show up since taking one day off work seems to be the standard.

Next year there will be a number of gatherings planned before hand so watch here for information on the 2nd annual Beer& Oyster festival, Roadkill Potluck, Crabing trip and crab feed, Trask/ Browns Camp trail runs,..... And thats just what the Hazard crew put on THIS year. The intinerary for next year will have other stuff as well.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When something goes wrong and I'm smiling, It's because I already have someone to blame.

User avatar
MAUIMATT
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:38 pm
Location: SACRAMENTO
Contact:

Post by MAUIMATT » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Is there a date set for next years SOB ?

oldwinghunter
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by oldwinghunter » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:42 pm

matt,

you cant come next year ... your rig gets all of the attention , that my junk heap needs to survive!!! nope, nope ,,, huh uh ... no ..............

just kiddin , i guess you can go ... but you gotta park yer monstrossity,,, .. in my space.. and i will park mine over in yers!!! deal ?????
most people are absent,,, my merciful nature, and sense of fair play !

oldwinghunter
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by oldwinghunter » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:49 pm

and i think i will repeat my self again ..


if you didnt like the sob. stripped... then volunteer to help out next year ... mabie you can help change things to make it the biggest bronco bash in the usa........
i myself , had a great time ... basicly just hangin out with friends , and making some new ...mabie even made a few enemies, hell i dunno ... {hope not} but if so .. i got two fingers for ya ....especially for them people who tossed my first pellican and his sun flower , up under my trailer. had to basicly run over him , to find him ... so , with a bit of first aid... he is now partying it up in my back yard with his predecessor, till next year...
oh , and by the way, for those who know of the dramma of my shop , and the crap that went down while i was at s.o.b. ... i have decided to retire. closing the doors on nov 1 st . getting too old .. like stan .... to put up with the shit any more.
most people are absent,,, my merciful nature, and sense of fair play !

User avatar
Brandon
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 2197
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 5:39 am
Location: USA, Australia, Bahamas, Mexico, New Zealand, & Sandy Oregon

Post by Brandon » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm

oldwinghunter wrote:and i think i will repeat my self again ..


if you didnt like the sob. stripped... then volunteer to help out next year ... mabie you can help change things to make it the biggest bronco bash in the usa........
i myself , had a great time ... basicly just hangin out with friends , and making some new ...mabie even made a few enemies, hell i dunno ... {hope not} but if so .. i got two fingers for ya ....especially for them people who tossed my first pellican and his sun flower , up under my trailer. had to basicly run over him , to find him ... so , with a bit of first aid... he is now partying it up in my back yard with his predecessor, till next year...
oh , and by the way, for those who know of the dramma of my shop , and the crap that went down while i was at s.o.b. ... i have decided to retire. closing the doors on nov 1 st . getting too old .. like stan .... to put up with the shit any more.
Wow mate you are going to retire huh? Now I know why Stan was getting measurements for the new shuffle board in his back yard. At least we will know where to find you :-) When I come over to visit with the oldtimers yous better be smoking with your corncob pipes, arguing about the president, and complianing about todays youth ;-)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

User avatar
Stan
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 3624
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:42 pm
Location: Boring Or

Post by Stan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Glad to hear you're gonna be livin the easy life David.
LOL
I'm sure you'll be able to find something to keep busy.
Stan
How do you " surface " a shuffle board? LOL
When you come to a fork in the road - take it
Homer - " Facts are meaningless . You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true."

oldwinghunter
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by oldwinghunter » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 am

Brandon wrote:
oldwinghunter wrote:and i think i will repeat my self again ..


if you didnt like the sob. stripped... then volunteer to help out next year ... mabie you can help change things to make it the biggest bronco bash in the usa........
i myself , had a great time ... basicly just hangin out with friends , and making some new ...mabie even made a few enemies, hell i dunno ... {hope not} but if so .. i got two fingers for ya ....especially for them people who tossed my first pellican and his sun flower , up under my trailer. had to basicly run over him , to find him ... so , with a bit of first aid... he is now partying it up in my back yard with his predecessor, till next year...
oh , and by the way, for those who know of the dramma of my shop , and the crap that went down while i was at s.o.b. ... i have decided to retire. closing the doors on nov 1 st . getting too old .. like stan .... to put up with the shit any more.
Wow mate you are going to retire huh? Now I know why Stan was getting measurements for the new shuffle board in his back yard. At least we will know where to find you :-) When I come over to visit with the oldtimers yous better be smoking with your corncob pipes, arguing about the president, and complianing about todays youth ;-)
ahh yes the good life!! i doubt i will be able to just sit around ... the wife will have me going with plenty of honey do's i am sure. and i think you have the arguement correct brandon, mabie not exactly in that order though . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
most people are absent,,, my merciful nature, and sense of fair play !

Post Reply