stock height rear spring help

Engine, transmission, transfer case, axles.<br />
Suspension, coils, leafs, mods, upgrades.

Moderator: Bfix Staff Members

Bosshoff
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"

stock height rear spring help

Post by Bosshoff » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:14 am

I have K Bar S front coils in the "stock" height. I run 32" tires and 4.10 gears. I need to get stock height rear leaf springs. OEM springs were either 5 or 6 leaf. No one I can find with the exception of Broncoparts offers a 10 leaf stock height spring. What gives? I want either a 10 or 11 leaf spring in stock height with two full size leaves extending all the way around the spring eyes. I beleive this is called a "millitary wrap". Has anyone used the stock height springs from Broncoparts as built by National Spring company? I am in the Chicagoland area, and would prefer not to order from CA. due to increased freight if possible. Help!

dan's73
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

Post by dan's73 » Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:46 pm

You might try Mike Kirkus @ Complete Offroad (www.completeoffroad.com)....I think he's in the Chicago area and sells Nationals. Though his site doesn't list stock height leaf springs, he's been pretty helpful in the past and might at least be able to point you in the right direction.
'73 Ranger, 302, Edelbrock Performer cam, heads, intake, Duff's headers, CRAB cage, frt disks, BC Pwr Brakes, C4, WH 3.5" lift, 32" BFGs on Outlaw II's, SPC softtop, lot's more to come........