Bronco Fix    
Bronco Fix    

Bronco Graveyard   Wild Horses   Tom's Bronco Parts     

Home   Forum   Gallery   Mailing List   User Albums   eBay   Tech   Glove Box   For Sale
1989 Bronco Vacuum lines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
solgraphics
Bfix "What's a Bronco?"
Bfix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: 1989 Bronco Vacuum lines Reply with quote

Hi, first off let me apologize if I spelled vacuum wrong. I have a 89 Bronco that I need to take to emissions. I'm affraid that it wont pass because I just purchased it a few months ago and the vacuum lines are kind of... well plugged with bolts. Can anyone send me a photo or diagramn of a vacuum system? I just need to get the top part done before I go in. It's a 1989 Bronco with a 302 FI engine. Please help! I looked for other posting on here regarding this, but could not find anything. My searches resulted in over 3,000 results.

Thanks

John in Arizona.
DirtDonk
BFix Locked and Loaded
BFix Locked and Loaded

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey John, welcome aboard! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. Probably because for the most part, we're owners of Early Broncos ('66-'77 variety) and though some of us have Big Broncos, they don't come up in conversation as much. Hence the lack of discussions on vacuum routing for your year.
There is a good source of vacuum (I'm pretty sure you spelled it correctly) diagrams on one of the auto-parts stores websites. I'm thinking AutoZone maybe? I've got it saved somewhere and will try to find it for you. I've used it many times to reference my '79. I'm pretty sure they have them for most years.

I'll be back...

Paul

Kayline soft top
Hanson bumpers
Dual batteries, Large 1G alt.

WWW.WILDHORSES4X4.COM Mr. Green
Puff Daddy
Bfix Rockin
Bfix Rockin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul,

although you're perfectly welcome here, you might have more luck finding knowledge about your year on the broncozone forum.

www.broncozone.com

Good luck.

Tom

Uncut '73, stock 302 w/Headers, Holley TA Carb, Centech Harness, Wildhorses 3.5 inch lift.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bronco Fix Forum Index :: Electrical and Auxiliary equipment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: